Monday 23 February 2015

spookyeyes.com

Last week I was generously sent a pair of contact lenses from spookyeyes.com, and as I have never worn contact lenses before, I was so excited to be sent these to try out!

I hate my boring brown eyes so I requested a pair of green contacts and was not disappointed!


The contacts I am wearing here are the Green Yellow Fusion Contacts, and I LOVE THEM!
They last 90 days which is GREAT, and are amazing value for money!

Spookyeyes.com stock such a huge range of lenses, from natural coloured lenses, crazy UV and party lenses, and all sorts of halloween contacts, the list is actually endless; and ranging from only $15-$30 there is literally something for everyone! 

So go check out my full review video below, and most importantly, go check out spookyeyes.com!